Sunday, February 24, 2013
Weigh-In Time!
It has been quite a while since my last "weekly" post. Unfortunately I have been the victim of sickness and constant working with new site turn ups and such.
Weigh-in : 309.8
Yeah! This week for some reason was quite the stuggle, I started off with last week's weigh in of 310.6 and by mid week thanks to some poor eating choices I had gone up to 312!!! I have managed to do 0 exercising this week, I do wish the weather would cooperate. I am almost to the point of going forth and riding in the rain. I have even contemplated starting jogging again, the last time I attempted it I was over 350!
Clothing update. I can wear a XLT Jacket now. My jacket I was given from Verizon actually is loose and not tight to zip and it is a 2X! My shirt from Khol's fits quite loosely now, my size 42 Regular cut (not fat boy cut) look like a band of gypsies moved out of the rear of them, and my belt...well I might as well not worry with it as it does nothing for me. I fear a new pair of jeans and belt are in my near future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment