Tuesday, February 5, 2013
Learning to Live with Losses and Gains
This WOE has by no means been an easy undertaking. I have my good days with a few bad days sprinkled in. I have been at a stall in my weight loss for about a week and a half now. I'm sure it wasn't because I indulged in Carabba's on Saturday night and ate bread and dessert. That surely can't be the reason. Anyway, I'm still working on getting my health back. It has been a looooong month, but everyday, I do feel a little better. My energy is slowly starting to come back, but isn't by any measure, fully in tact. I'm at around 20 pounds lost so far. I still have many more pounds ahead of me, but 20 pounds is significant. At my 35 pound loss, I plan on doing something very special for myself (thinking maybe a new purse). I hope Jason does the same (not a new purse but you get the idea). He has done so good and has done his best to keep me motivated, which trust me, is not an easy task! This morning, I ate about 1/2 cup of southwestern egg beaters with salsa on top and extra sharp cheddar cheese on the side. I'm trying so hard to make this a habit and a WOE I can stick with. I want to wear a bathing suit this summer and not only feel good, but look good. Till next time......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like that mental picture!! ;) -Jason
Post a Comment