Monday, February 4, 2013
2/3 weigh in
319.6
This was not as much of a loss as I would have liked, however a 3 lb loss is still a loss.
Accomplishments:
My 42 Regular pants are baggy.
All my Alabama shirts will become non public shirts.
I will need new dress pants soon.
Much more energy!
I managed to not eat bread or drink beer at Carrabba's!
I managed to keep myself from the temptations during the Super Bowl party!
I am shooting for March to be in the 290's. I plan to up my exercise this week as this weight continues to fall off.
*************************************
Side note I am so proud of my wife. She was fitting into jeans she hasn't wore in a while. Now they are getting loose on her! Now if only she can get over this horrible sickness I think her numbers are going to start falling!! Way to go beautiful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment