Tuesday, January 22, 2013
Weigh-in happened on Friday AM this week. Came in at a 329.8. All in all a great week if you ask me, 4lb loss is better than a 0 pound loss.
Took MLK day off to hang out with the family in the Mountains. I did very well on my eating, I did however give in and have a Pint of Winter Warmer from the Smoky Mountain Brewery. YUM!
Side note, I must be dropping inches in my waist line. I now can fit comfortably into a 42 regular pair of jeans from Old Navy. The loose fit a bit to loose now. I wonder if I can go down a size yet. I purchased my first 3XLT jacket in quite a while. The 2XLT fit well and the worry is SHRINKAGE after wash. At least with the 3, if it shrinks I can still wear it comfortably.
Goal this week is to try and get a few miles in on my Fuji, maybe push for 10 mile days instead of the 6 miler I logged. With the ultimate goal of riding the dragon on my bicycle and then the 3 gap 50 in North Georgia. Doesn't seem like that big of a deal at 11 miles, the change in elevation is what will kill me!
Getting closer and closer to clips, shoes, pedals!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment