I have a recurrent case of strep throat since BEFORE Christmas. I'm about to start on my 3rd round of antibiotics. I'm telling you, I am going to go nuts if this round doesn't fix it! Well, the only shining light here is that my appetite is non-existent so it hasn't been impossible avoiding all the foods that would normally tempt me. I'm just thankful that the scale is loving me here lately. As of yesterday, I have lost a total of 13.6 pounds I think, give or take an ounce or two. So, two weeks has given me a loss of 13.6 pounds, I'm rolling right along.
As soon as I get past this strep throat and have some energy back, I fully plan on walking at least a couple times per day. I'm craving the exercise, I need the good endorphines that make you feel like you're on top of the world. So, here's to hoping that this next antibiotic kicks my strep's booty and that I feel ready to rule the world soon. Until next time.....
No comments:
Post a Comment