Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Weekly Weigh In

As of Sunday 1/6 I weighed in at 340. That is approximately 8 or so pounds lost since I started. (Didn't have a working scale initially) I did manage to spend the day yesterday with my wife to enjoy our Anniversary. It is amazing that she is even still with me! I am exceptionally blessed to have her in my life. I know I would not have accomplished 1/4 of what I have if it weren't for her. Also went on my first bicycle ride in about 4 months. Yesterday was the first day I didn't hurt, I guess weight does have something do with the knee pain after all. I opted not to push it and took a leisurely 11 mph pace around my neighborhood and back. All in all around 2.5 miles. I think this is will be a great way to get back into riding.

No comments: