So, here I am, joining my husband on a weight loss journey that will hopefully end our roller coaster journey with one diet after another. I guess the weight really began to pack on after I had my first child and I lost some but not all of it. After I had my second baby, it was all over. I had a huge butt and two chins. So, here I am, a huger butt and still sporting the double chin thing.....it's time to do something once and for all about this. I have tried just about every diet imaginable. I have done phentermine, weight watchers, atkins, I even went so far as having the lapband surgery. Through all of my hopeful attempts, it was never enough. It was never enough because I would come up with excuses and then, I would just give up. Jason has convinced me that I will die in my sleep tonight if I don't start a healthier way of living- RIGHT NOW! I just completed day 2 on a low carb diet. I'm convinced, more than ever, to just do this- one day at a time. Can I get through eating right today?
Probably so. I can do one day at a time.
No comments:
Post a Comment